Symptom: Auto-Engage feature isn't working when using REBEL with an eDriveXD.
- Feature may not be turned on.
- User hasn't created a boundary for the job or is outside of the boundary.
- User is running the XD with the ESi electric wheel - auto-engage is only available for XD hydraulic setups.
- Confirm Auto-Engage is turned ON - Menu> Settings> eDrive Settings.
- Create a Field Boundary and the user should then see the letter "A" on the steering engage button on the REBEL showing the feature is currently active.