How to update the MAX to 184.108.40.206.14181.
- Download the Outback MAX v220.127.116.11.14181 software from the Outback Guidance website and save it to your computer.
- Copy the OutbackMaxInstaller-v18.104.22.168.14181 file to the USB drive provided with your MAX.
- Double click the OutbackMaxInstaller-v22.214.171.124.14181 file. The file will begin an extract process.
- Verify the correct drive for the USB and click OK.
- Click Exit once the extract and installation are complete, then remove the USB drive from the computer.
- Verify the MAX terminal is powered off. Insert the USB drive in either of the USB ports on the MAX.
- Power up the MAX. After a couple of minutes an install screen will appear.
- Press Install OutbackMAX. (Estimated install time is 50 minutes.)
- When the install is complete, a message appears indicating it is safe to remove the USB drive and reboot the terminal.