Symptom: Vehicle is calibrated, but now won't auto-steer.
- Power switch to ECU is not in the full forward position ("Auto" or "Steer").
- No GPS on terminal: Go to GPS diagnostics and ensure DIFF age has between 1-8 seconds.
- No job started: Start a new job, or continue an old one.
- No AB line defined: Create AB straight, pivot, or contour to allow auto-steer guidance.
- Filters not converged: This error is for eDriveX, XD, and XC only and can be found in the eDrive Status menu. If illuminated with a red exclamation mark, push on "Filter Converged" and read instructions on how to clear it.
- ECU and terminal needs reboot in proper sequence: Terminal first- wait until "accept" screen appears then turn on ECU to full forward position ("Auto" or "Steer").