Symptom: GPS terminal and EDX are communicating (eDriveX options are available in menu) but when operator attempts to do a steer test through the terminal, the tractor does not steer left or right.
- Rocker switch is not in the "Steer" or "Auto" position.
- Hydraulic installation is incorrect.
- No power at the enable valve.
- Put rocker switch in "Steer" position.
- Correct any hydraulic installation errors- Search the knowledge base for the install guide or contact your dealer.
- Check cabling, it may be necessary to replace components to track down the problem.