Symptom: eTurns takes too wide of a corner.
1. The implement radius value from the eTurns calibration is too high.
2. The Max Lateral Acceleration Value is too low.
3. The Maximum Turn Speed under the eTurns Setup menu is set too fast.
4. The rear implement offset value is set too high.
1. Re-run the eTurns calibration and turn the tractor in tighter circles.
2. Re-run the Max Lateral Acceleration calibration to increase it's value.
3. Lower the max turn speed under the eTurns Setup Menu.
4. Reduce the amount of Rear Implement Offset in the Implement Config screen.