If after wheel angle sensor installation you fail the calibration because the one side is out of range you may need to adjust the rod or sensor. If after adjustment the range between left an right stays the same and the other side is now failing, try shortening the WAS arm by one hole and rerun the calibration. This will give you more range of movement.
Articles in this section
- Converging XC Filters
- Challenger MT valve online error
- New eDriveXC installation does not calibrate
- Plus1 Blink Codes
- Wheel Angle Sensor Values always stay the same range no matter the adjustment.
- Steer-ready Versatile valve online error
- eTurns takes too wide of a corner -eDriveX / eDriveXC
- The user has a new EDXC or EDXD and it seems to connect / disconnect randomly when powered up or put in the steer position
- eDriveXC Plus1 power issues.
- eDriveX / XC "Valve Online" error.