Exporting GPS to John Deere 2600 or 2630, is only capable with Outback S, S2, S-lite, Sts, and S3.
Max, STX, and Rebel are not able to export to 2600 or 2630.( An article was found on the web with a possible work around. Outback has NOT validated it. Follow this link to learn more. https://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=808886&mid=7023202#M7023202 )
We can export a WAAS signal to the JD 2630 but not RTK.
- John Deere cable required: P/N PF90363
- 9 Pin Serial Cable with a Null Modem Adapter
- On Outback display, go to GPS Settings, press NEMA button and set:
- Baud Rate: 19,200
- GGA, VTG, RMC, and GST: 5 Hz
- GSA: 1 Hz
- On 2630 display
- Go to "H", "Equipment"
- Select "Comm Port" on the bottom right of screen
- Select the DB9 serial com port you connected the cable to
- Confirm GPS is being received