To: Outback Rebel Users Date: March 1, 2019
From: Global Customer Care Subject: Outback Rebel software v184.108.40.206 OTA
This document provides software installation instructions for Outback Rebel v220.127.116.11 via WiFi.
Rebel v18.104.22.168 software is required when pairing the Outback A222 with Outback Rebel using ATLAS correction service.
Description of Changes:
- Atlas Integration.
- Font size is now adjustable.
- Changing between implements with different swath widths will no longer affect applied coverage maps.
- The Shift button can now be saved as a shortcut.
- Addition of the camera image flip feature.
- Ability to output higher NMEA messages.
Installation Instructions for Outback Rebel v22.214.171.124
1. Connect Rebel to WiFi.
2. Go to the Rebel “Update Software” screen:
3. Press “Check for Updates” if no update is available.
*If it shows a “Network Error”, reboot the terminal and start back at Step 2.*
4. Press “Download”.
5. The update will start downloading.
6. Once downloading is completed, press “Install Update”.
7. The update will start installing.
8. Once install is completed, press “Restart”.
9. Rebel will reboot and start installing the update to terminal.
10. Once the install is completed, press “Restart”.
11. Rebel will reboot.
12. Once the Rebel has rebooted, you can verify the software upgrade: