Use this process to reset the Automate to default settings and clear any memory-related spray issues.
Before you erase the NV memory, record your section widths, either through the S3 monitor (Tractor button>Automate button) or by pressing the far-left button on the Automate until you get to “Section config”. Use the down arrow to show number of sections and write down each width. Also, record your Fore/Aft (F/A) Measurement in “Section Config”.
- Disconnect the GPS serial port cable that connects the Automate to the terminal. You can disconnect it from the terminal or Automate side.
- Press the two outside buttons on the Automate at the same time. The Diagnostics menu appears.
- In the Diagnostics menu, use the down arrow until you get to “Clear All NV Memory”. Press the far-right button (Enter button) then press the down arrow to change the selection to “Yes”. Once it resets, it will go back to “No”.
- Push the two inside buttons (up and down arrows) to go back to main screen.
- You must re-enter your number of sections, section widths, and F/A measurement either through the Automate or the S3 terminal.
- (Set this in the Automate) “Control All Sections” must be set to “Yes”. Press far left button until you get to Controller config. Use down arrow to “Control All Sections”. If it shows “No”, press the far-right button, then down arrow, then far right button again.
- (Set this in the Automate) Press far left button until you get to “System Config”. Use down arrow to “Console Port”. If not “None”, press far the right button, then the down arrow to “None”, then press far right button.
- Reconnect the GPS serial cable that you disconnected in step 1.