Before you can use your implement for spreading operations, you must configure and calibrate it for rate control via the Rate Control Settings panel. For spreading operations, you must configure both a conveyor and a spinner.
• For conveyor configuration and calibration, see the figure and table below.
• For spinner configuration and calibration, see Adding an AC110 Implement - Rate Control Settings for Dry Rate Control (Spinner)
|Controller Type||Displays the Rate Controller Type panel.
• Setting the Controller Type to something other than 'None' displays the rate control indicators and buttons on the map and enables all conveyor control functionality.
• Setting the Controller Type to 'None' disables all rate controller panels and buttons in REBEL. Select this option if you are not using conveyor control.
|Conveyor Type||Displays the Conveyor Type panel. Options are:
• Motorized Direct Two-wire electric motor opens and closes the flow control valve to subsequently increase or decrease the application flow rate respectively.
• Motorized Inverse Two-wire electric motor opens and closes the flow control valve to inversely decrease or increase the application flow rate respectively.
• PWM Electrohydraulic solenoid valve proportionally increases application flow rate with increased duty cycle (voltage).
• PWM Ground Electrohydraulic solenoid valve proportionally decreases application flow rate with increased duty cycle (voltage).
• Positive Close (On or Off) Select Yes for installations where the rate control valve is also used to stop and start product application, for example when no boom On/Off or section valves are present.
|Start Conveyor and Stop Conveyor||Useful in manually stopping and starting the regulating valve to identify if you selected an incorrect Conveyor Type option or if a cable is not connected.|
|On Look Ahead||Displays the On Look Ahead data entry window.
The On Look Ahead value is the number of seconds before REBEL begins to adjust the belt speed ahead of a rate change (increase the number to turn on sooner). For example, if the setting is one second REBEL begins to adjust one second before it hits the new rate in an upcoming polygon.
This setting applies only to variable rate applications (prescription maps).
Press to display the Calibrate Conveyor panel, from which you set calibration values (Density, Gate Height, Volume Calibration), perform system calibration and conveyor calibration, and view/edit calibration values (descriptions start in the next row of this table).
Displays the Density Calibration data entry window, where you enter the density of the product (user-provided value).
To perform conveyor calibration:
Displays the Volume Calibration data entry window, where you enter the value obtained from the conveyor calibration (see above).
To calibrate the conveyor system:
Displays the Calibration Values panel
Caution: The values on this panel are set during the calibration process. Outback recommends that you contact Outback Customer Service or your local dealer before changing any of these values.
To edit the values, press the appropriate button and use the data entry window that appears to enter a value.