1. Plug thumb drive into a computer and open it
2. Right click on the page and go to “New”
3. Scroll through the list under “New” to “Text Document”, left click on "Text Document"
4. Type “unlock” in the highlighted blue area that appears on the page
5. Hit “Enter”. It should now say “unlock.txt”
6. Eject the thumb drive from the computer and plug it into the USB slot on the side of the S3
7. Give it a couple of seconds then press the button that looks like a wrench
8. A blue button will appear under the "Update ECU" button (see picture below).
9. Press the icon with the padlock on it.
Your S3 should now be unlocked.