The red circle with a line through it is a headland alert. The Rebel will notify you that you are entering an area that you have set as a headland or a previously applied area with a visual and audible alarm. Follow the instructions below to turn it on or off.
Articles in this section
- How do I enable the WIFI on my Rebel?
- What does the red circle with a line through it mean on the Rebel and how do I turn it on or off?
- How do I add or delete a favorite or a shortcut on my Rebel?
- Text Size Preferences
- How do I capture Screen Images on my Rebel?
- How do I Update the Terminal Software on the Rebel?
- Using an External Lightbar with the Rebel
- Using an External Camera with the Rebel
- How do I back up and restore data on a Rebel?
- How do I connect my Rebel to a WIFI newtwork?