The MAX Rover will have two lights on the side. One is for power which will be on steady and one will be the DGPS signal. If the DGPS signal light is flashing, it is not receiving an RTK correction. If the DGPS light is steady, it is receiving RTK correction and is ready to go.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if my MAX Rover is receiving RTK?
- How do I set up my MAX Networking (WIFI/iPhone Mobile Hotspot)?
- How do I Update the Terminal Software on the MAX?
- Terminal Diagnostics (MAX)
- How do I capture Screenshots on the MAX?
- How do I Converge Filters on a MAX?
- How do I set my Antenna Offset on a MAX?
- What is Antenna Pivot?
- How do I setup my ConnX on MAX?
- How do I use External Cameras with the MAX?