Note: You must have a valid Atlas subscription to use Atlas corrections for guidance.
With Correction Type set to Atlas, use the Atlas Settings panel to edit your Atlas settings. However, you will typically use the default settings. For more information on the connection type, see the following topic:
To edit Atlas settings:
1. Press Menu > Settings > GPS Settings > Atlas Settings. The Atlas Settings panel appears. Manual Override is set to Off by default—when set to Off the Baud Rate and Frequency buttons are disabled.
2. Press Manual Override and select On. The Baud Rate and Frequency buttons are enabled (see below).
3. Press Baud Rate then select an option.
4. Press Frequency, enter a value, then press Done. Note: You must enter a value between 1500 and 1600 (MHz); otherwise, an error message appears after you press Save in the next step.
5. Press Save, then close or hide the panel.
Note: If you edit Atlas settings and then turn Manual Override to Off, REBEL does not retain the edited settings the next time you turn Manual Override to On.