Converging XC Filters
- Must set ECU position and calibrate WAS before converging filters
- Heading Filters should converge by driving forward two tractor lengths after ECU is booted and connected.
- Filters fail to converge or converge backward follow these steps until success.
- Drive forward, turn a tight left circle followed by a tight right circle, then center the wheels
- Reboot ECU then repeat circles
- Check wheel angle sensor and DMU status, reboot, repeat circles
- Save a good filter convergence for better results by power cycling ECU immediately after filters converge.