Note: eTurns is a subscription-only eDriveX and eDriveXC feature—you must have an eDriveX/XC installed on your system and have a valid eTurns subscription to use eTurns. Contact your local dealer or Outback Guidance Customer Service to obtain an eTurns subscription.
eTurns enables the vehicle to automatically execute a turn at the end of a swath (you determine which swath to turn onto).
The key points about eTurns are:
- eTurns are applicable only to A=B operations (A=B, A + Direction, and AB Contour paths)
- The eTurns button (bottom right of screen) is not active until you have calibrated eTurns
- eTurns calibration is required for each implement
- You can operate with a fixed turn configuration or change the configuration in real time for individual turns
- eTurns guides the vehicle's turning path, not the implement’s turning path
- The headland prompt, if used, is based on the vehicle's position, not the implement’s position
Note: Outback requires you calibrate your autosteering system before you calibrate eTurns. Also, eTurns calibration is required for each implement profile.