When entering the implement name, use a name you will recognize if entering many implements.
REBEL enables you to select from four distinct mount types:
• (2) rigid types: Rigid Rear (rigid mounting at rear of vehicle) and Rigid Front (rigid mounting at front of vehicle)
• (2) trailed types: Trailed (implement follows the vehicle but cuts corners, similar to towing a trailer with a car) or Active Trailed (implement follows the exact path of the vehicle)
To enter the implement name and select the mount type:
1. Press Menu > Implement Profiles > New Implement. The New Implement Profile panel appears (top of panel shown at right).
2. Enter the implement name: Press Name, enter a name in the Enter Name window (shown below), then press Done. The new implement name appears on the Name button.
3. Select the implement mount type. When adding an implement, the Mount Type is preset to the default type (Trailed) and this appears on the Mount Type button (see New Implement Profile panel, above right).
Press Mount Type (the Mount Type panel appears with the implement name above the buttons, see at right), then press a mount type. The panel closes and the selected type appears on the Mount Type button.
Go to the next section (implement settings) to continue setting up your implement, Adding an AC110 Implement - Implement Settings.